Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Gators...

Uncle John sent some Florida Gator duds for Jack. We realized that as "healthy" (pudgy) as Jack is, he almost has grown out of them before he has a chance to wear them - ack! He's almost 9-mths old and is in 12-mth clothes now.

Let's see - not much is going on. I'm working 30/hrs a week and Tom's enjoying being Mr. Dad. This has been a bit more tiring for me, but it's what we do. I'm taking advantage, when I can, of biking to work. Love that :)

Outdoor soccer has started up again (WHOOPEE) and I started off the first coed game by getting a black eye. Ooooh yea - first one from soccer ever. I decided to try to stop a guy in his defensive end from getting away. Little did I realize he'd try to clear the ball ... right into my face. Got a bloody nose out of it too. My dad was there and gave me his hanky (thx dad!). BUT - having said that - I'm happy to be out playing.

Off to bed here...sorry for the long, dry spell in posting. I told Tom it was his turn and he gave me the "huh?!?" look :)

2 comments:

Lani said...

I forget you have Florida ties. You're rockin' those Gator pj's, Baby Jack. Sorry about the bloody nose, Mom. But it DOES feel good to get out and move, doesn't it?

Abby said...

Us sisters need to figure out how to prevent these injury. At least neither one of us broke our leg like my coworker.
Love,
Sheryl