First, let me point out that it's been 5+ years, that is, over 1825 DAYS that I have lived in a state without a Target. "GASP," you say? "Say it ain't so!!!" Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I have had to rely on trips to the lower 48 to fulfill my Target needs (I won't even go into my missing Trader Joe's).
HOWEVER, this is all about to change!!! Our Target store officially opens this Sunday. "WHOO-HOO, YIPPEE, YEAAAAAAAA." BUT - what was that that I read online today?!?!?! Target is doing a "quiet opening" TOMORROW?!?!?!! Stop.The.Presses.
I told Tom that I probably wouldn't even buy anything the first time I went in.....I just wanted to sniff Target air. Yes, I am that nuts.
Oh, and Lani - I tried those dk choc. mint bars you love so much (when in Seattle). Yea, uhm - might as well set up a monthly budget item for those bad chickens. Sigh.
Ok - I'll get off my soapbox, as my dad would say :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
yes well Target is just a short distance away but I must find myself far away unless I want at least $50 to disappear from my wallet or appear on my cc stmt. It sure doesn't help that Costco is in the same vicinity ... hence off to work I go ... So ENJOY!
LOL! YAY! So glad you are finally getting a Target. :-) I must warn you though... I too have experienced the disappearing $50. Chad cracks up when I say ...I'm just gonna make a quick trip over to Target to pick up ONE thing! :-)
Yay for Target. Been there yet? I went today. Evidently the last time I fell off the wagon? I didn't get back on. Ha.
I'm absolutely devastated when I take Keith to Target and he tells me he doesn't like Target and never has! Oh the clearance bargains I find there! And some not so "clearance" - ahem... Boo's room was done with almost all Target clearance. Whoohoo! So all I can say is, enjoy! And never ever ask Keith to go with you - he pops my happy Target bubble every time.
Post a Comment