oh. my. goodness. Jack is so packed with personality! GOLLY, wonder WHERE he picked THAT up?! (He doesn't have a chance!!) I'm still laughing...that pic is AWESOME. :) :) :)
You know what. Just looking at these pictures makes me miss you and wish your Iowa visit was starting all over again! Looks like you had a great summer! My consolation is that you might be back! :)
5 comments:
great pics... love the one of Jack chillin' out. Does he take after his dad on this?
OMG Jack is just too much! I love the picture of him chillin'. What a riot!
oh. my. goodness. Jack is so packed with personality! GOLLY, wonder WHERE he picked THAT up?! (He doesn't have a chance!!) I'm still laughing...that pic is AWESOME. :) :) :)
Okay, I couldn't handle that Jack's pic "only" had 3 comments, so I'm adding another one. You CHILL, kiddo! lol....
You know what. Just looking at these pictures makes me miss you and wish your Iowa visit was starting all over again! Looks like you had a great summer! My consolation is that you might be back! :)
Post a Comment