Saturday, September 26, 2009

Fall and snow

Fall leaves and snow on the mtns behind...this is for my sisters!
Took the opportunity to visit our favorite lake in town to take Jack's 2-yr pics.




I have a favorite picture for his 2-yr shot, but OF COURSE cannot post it...not yet anyway :)
So this is a sneak peek of some of the other ones. I love our camera!

8 comments:

Pam said...

Wow! The photos are really beautiful! Good job!

Abby said...

Those are awesome. I can't wait for the other pictures. Yeah.
Sheryl

Tia said...

These photos of him with the fall colors are just so wonderful!!
Tia

Anita said...

What awesome and gorgeous photos! I have photo envy! And that Jack...watch out girls! He's already captured my ♥ - mmmhmmm...

Anonymous said...

absolutely love the fall colors in the trees...Jack is so photo-licious! lol...what kind is your new camera?

K 'n' K said...

WUPS, wrong account back there. I always forgot to change over from picassa account to blogging account!

Marla said...

Canon Rebel - I LOVE it :)

Lani said...

Looks like a beautiful day. Beautiful scene. You got some great pictures! I LOVE the one you sent us of Jack.