Sorry to have been gone so long on the blog....we've been busy doing "who knows what". My office is moving buildings these next few wks, so have been prepping for that. These are a few photos we took tonight just to post 'something'.
Jack's been his usual - smiley, eating heartily, generally growing like a weed.
Every time I see that adorable Jack, I wish we were closer so I could give him a few hugs and kisses. Eeeewwww! Get 'em while they're young. So guess we'll leave the huggin' to Auntie Kat (for now).
3 comments:
So fun to see each of you enjoying a little cuddle time. Baby Jack, have I mentioned I think you're cute?
aww, so cute. Just about 2 months and we'll FINALLY be up there!!!
Hugs, "Auntie" Kat
Every time I see that adorable Jack, I wish we were closer so I could give him a few hugs and kisses. Eeeewwww! Get 'em while they're young. So guess we'll leave the huggin' to Auntie Kat (for now).
Post a Comment